This is an excerpt from our children's curriculum from the lesson on Jesus.
Here is what we practice today as progressive Christians who follow the path of Jesus:• We believe that seeing all as ONE is how we can experience the realm of God.
• We believe that joy is not dependent on material success or outward circumstance.
• We trust the Spirit that flows through us and all people.
• We create moments of stillness in which we quiet the chatter of the mind.
• We accept responsibility for our actions and for changing our ways if we cause harm.
• We forgive those who have harmed us and let go of our anger.
• We do not judge others.
• We have compassion for all beings.
• We are generous of our heart and our possessions.
• We try not to worry about what we don’t have, about the future, or about the past.
• We help those that are in danger or are suffering however we can.
• We celebrate and laugh, and we live in joy and wonder.